Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blogging More Frequently Soon

I'll be back to blogging more frequently soon. My temporary detail ends in two weeks and I'll be back home on a more regular basis after that. I had tried posting from my temporary location during the week but couldn't get my computer to connect over the phone lines there, which explains why my posts have been limited to the weekends. I'm also gearing up to teach An Introduction to World Prehistory at Lassen Community College for the first time this semester as well as a correspondence course in Physical Anthropology. Not to mention catching up with the family and getting the kids ready for college and eighth grade, respectively. So time has been limited.

However, in regards to my previous posts I will have some interesting case studes to relay to you that have to do with forest management and evolutionary theory. So stay tuned....

No comments: