Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blogging Again

I'm back from the detail, but have been busy with teaching a new Archaeology and The Prehistoric World class at Lassen College, two correspondence courses in Biological Anthropology, working on two NSF grants, plus getting caught up on my regular job. Lots to discuss in upcoming posts, however: "advanced" English majors who can't tell the difference between "do" and "due"...environmental activists distorting science with the same regularity as intelligent design advocates...religous zealots disrupting archaeological excavations...and (the big one right now) our local paper's editorial explaining how teachers only work about half as much as regular folks and shouldn't be seeking a pay increase (which they haven't had for five years)...

So stay tuned....

1 comment:

Health News said...

I can't believe how much of this I just wasn't aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed.