Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still Here...

No, I'm not dead or anything...just needed to drop just about everything to put the finishing touches on a long overdue report, plus move a couple of other things off the plate. The report went into the mail yesterday!!! I'll be blogging regularly again shortly...

I am currently back up at one of my favorite places on earth: the Eagle Lake Field Station, this time for the annual Zooarchaeology Conference. Actually, this year the conference itself is on hold as we reorganize and plan for it in 2008. The Planning Committee just finished meeting and we have a great conference planned for next year! Papers, posters, workshops and guest speakers are all on tap...more as things develop over the coming year.

I'm catching up on some blog reading and will be posting again shortly. I finally got the connection going with the wireless up here and so can give everyone a play-by-play as things happen this week. Right now, though, we're getting ready for another "night drive" until midnight or so, then up at 4:30 to attempt catching some of those elusive Eagle Lake trout...

Til tomorrow...

No comments: