Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blogging Update

As usual I'm a bit late in updating, but I finally got around to adding some regularly visited blogs that haven't made it to my link list until now. Most notably I want to mention Tim at Remote Central (who I have visited regularly for some time, but failed to give him the "link credit" he so richly deserves) and Alun Salt's Archaeoastronomy blog - again, someone I should have formally linked to eons ago...

And then there's Blue Gal, who has become somewhat of a blogging "spiritual conscience" for me (although she probably doesn't know it yet...).

2 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

pfffft. While I blog about panties, you're getting spiritually enlightened? My plan is working, bwa ha ha!

Health News said...

yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.