Sunday, July 30, 2006

Upcoming Article Posts

Some time ago, while researching the "what practical applications does evolution have" issue, I wrote an article on the relationship of forest management and evolutionary theory. It was written for the layperson working in land management agencies and members of environmental groups - in fact, I had specifically written it for the audience of Forest Magazine. I even submitted some paragraphs, hoping they'd request the entire article for review, but I never heard back from them. Since then it has been gathering the equivalent of electronic "dust" on my hard drive. It does seem, however, that the blog might be a good forum for its debut.

So, I'll post the article in segments over the next couple of weeks (since I have not mastered the HTML art of providing you a "Read On" break in the post, it will be easier for me to post it in chunks. Plus it gives me something already written to post while I'm busy with my temporary job!). Let me know what you think.

So, expect the first portion of the article shortly...

No comments: